We're Almost There!

Whereas this blog was set up to discuss our musings and coffee during our many, intended, night time astral activities, apart from the 2 photos by Matt we haven't really lived up to our original remit.

That, however, is about to change. After a correct setting up of my telescope and the iminent setting up of Matts scope in the Peak District we are almost at a stage when we can put regular photographic content onto the page. (My adapter, to attach my compact camera to my scope, should arrive in the next few days.)

Although we will have the technical kit and set up though there is still the problem of the weather. I witnessed Jupiter at it's closest point to Earth on Monday night, a fine sight but no camera to evidence this. Since this date there has not been a clear evening to view anything else so please bear with us.

Al.

Comments